Read Now (at No Charge)
How to navigate to "Straying Home," an on-line book about adolescent self-discovery through global travel. Just click on a Chapter tab, 1 to 5, immediately below.
- Chapter 1: "Home."
- Chapter 2: "Taking Leave of Love: 1960"
- Chapter 3: "European Paths: Fall, 1960"
- Chapter 4: "West Africa, 1960-61"
- Chapter 5: "Beeline Back to Love"
- Page 6: An engaging In-Print Gift Book Suggestion: Pacific Northwest Stories of Home, Garden, Fishing and Boating, Growing Up WW II ERA.
Friday, September 22, 2017
NEEDED: BETTER TWEETS FROM KIM AND TRUMP
Solstice September 22, 2017
Weather cooling, N. Hemisphere
Weather heating, S. Hemisphere
Solar system amazing. Things are in balance today.
War risk level heating up worldwide.
Kim and Trump competing for the Most Outlandish Tweet award. Or, perhaps, the biggest bully prize.
What else is involved? The chance, increasingly high day by day, that tweeted insults and harsh words will lead to action, such as a nuclear bomb or even nuclear warfare.
Such terrible results aren't worth risking millions of lives and the health of the planet to get a petty prize.
I am puzzled. What are we getting from our leaders? Verbal pushing and shoving. How can we ordinary citizens make this clear? We want better tweets from more effective leaders.
Any and all ideas appreciated.