Read Now (at No Charge)
How to navigate to "Straying Home," an on-line book about adolescent self-discovery through global travel. Just click on a Chapter tab, 1 to 5, immediately below.
- Chapter 1: "Home."
- Chapter 2: "Taking Leave of Love: 1960"
- Chapter 3: "European Paths: Fall, 1960"
- Chapter 4: "West Africa, 1960-61"
- Chapter 5: "Beeline Back to Love"
- Page 6: An engaging In-Print Gift Book Suggestion: Pacific Northwest Stories of Home, Garden, Fishing and Boating, Growing Up WW II ERA.
Friday, March 20, 2020
LOOK WHO'S NOT SOCIAL DISTANCING!
My Mom used to tell me, "Practice what you Preach." A very practical bit of advice.
The authorities are preaching "Social Distance Yourself" for corona abatement. Why don't they model what they advise us to do? Wouldn't distancing be easier to for us citizens to adopt if our leaders did so? That's what a friend of mine asked after watching the daily press conference today.
Presidential Press Conference
March 13, 2020
photo in the public domain via Wikimedia Commons