Earth Day, 2017: millions marched for science and the planet Earth on Saturday, April 22. This march was for kids, parents and families.
So. . . the question: do people of the world faith communities support care for the environment? The evidence is affirmative. “Yes, we must, we can, we do.”
- Join the millions of others to RESIST the temptation to abandon careful scientific research and consensus around the environment.
- Use resources available to you to increase community creation-care. From recyclable drinking cups to religious teaching on the environment to city-wide activism in cooperation with other faith groups.
- Earth Day 2018 falls on Sunday, April 22. Start planning now.
- Publicly pray for environmental workers, scientists, teachers and political leaders that they will lead in clarifying and prioritizing the environmental challenges before our and future generations.
- Share this post.
- Leave a comment: what is your religious community thinking, doing? What are you doing?
- Earth care is not a political football. Don't get confused by political falsehoods.