Last week I introduced some important core findings of a Columbia University psychologist--Dr. Lisa Miller:
- We humans are genetically spiritual.
- This natural spirituality emerges strongly in the adolescent years.
- Natural spirituality is social and promotes human bonding through the experience of transcendence.
- Spirituality is inherent in the human genetic pool.
- Adolescence is the time in life when spirituality surges.
- Social and genetic scientific research has established that natural spirituality, if allowed to flourish, creates stronger lives.