- Chapter 1: "Home."
- Chapter 2: "Taking Leave of Love: 1960"
- Chapter 3: "European Paths: Fall, 1960"
- Chapter 4: "West Africa, 1960-61"
- Chapter 5: "Beeline Back to Love"
- Page 6: An engaging In-Print Gift Book Suggestion: Pacific Northwest Stories of Home, Garden, Fishing and Boating, Growing Up WW II ERA.
Wednesday, December 3, 2014
HELP SAVE A NATIVE PACIFIC NORTHWEST SPECIES: THE GREAT GARRY OAK
Here's a great Garry Oak, one of the relatively remaining few, with two conical conifers behind. In the 1800's, vast savannahs of Garry Oaks dotted B.C., Western Washington, Oregon and California all the way to Mexico. More detail at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Growing-Green-Two-Ways/314000628742243.